At Swear Words, we’re committed to creating designs that are both visually striking and environmentally-conscious. Being involved during early product creation stages, we are uniquely positioned to foster sustainable design choices that lead to products which are better for the environment.
We ensure the most environmentally sustainable design and packaging possible by, where possible:
- Minimising the amount of printed surfaces
- Minimising the size/weight of the product and the number of components produced
- Choosing vegetable or soy oil inks
- Suggesting exploring circular models of production — we can offer assistance if you are interested in implementing a closed-loop system for your business
- Suggesting home compostable/biodegradable production options where possible — we have an extensive database of suppliers we can select from
- Selecting renewable or FSC-certified materials, or materials made of recycled content if biodegradable/compostable materials aren’t available or possible
- Favouring local suppliers.
Want to learn more? Get in touch with [email protected]!
And here are some of our favourite resources to help you make more sustainable production decisions: